More than ever before, companies face today constantly changing and increasingly complex business environments. Key Factors helps organizations, of all shapes and sizes, to continuously evolve and adapt in this world. The key to success lies in reacting with agility to opportunities and threats. This requires planning in advance, in order to secure the necessary resources, as they need to be deployed. Key Factors supports companies to prepare themselves to these ‘moments of truth’, by delivering ongoing performance improvements to allow them to gain and protect competitive advantage.
Key Factors’ methodology is pragmatic and focused. We stick to our client’s demands, which are always based on timely, real and quantifiable benefits to their bottom line, short-, mid- and long term.
We help clients identify where their major cost and value drivers are, and work with them to assess how they can be better managed. We address both internal processes and external relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Following the identification of the opportunities for improvement, we then assist clients in the execution of their improvement programs in the fields of corporate strategy, marketing, sales, product development and operations.
Key Factors provides client with the tools and the guidance to evaluate key value creation initiatives, design plans of action and implement changes in areas such as:
- Performance Diagnostics and Sustainable Improvement Plan
- Business Process Redesign & Optimization
- Product and Service Design
- Customer Strategy and Marketing
- Consolidation of functional operations
- Shared service centers
- G&A Optimization
- R&D Optimization
- Organization Fine-Tuning
- Testing and simulation of revenue generating initiatives and new businesses
- Outsourcing that deliver real competitive benefits
- Identification of major risk factors and development of control and mitigation actions
- Assessment of reporting and governance systems
- Evaluation of technical and operational skills of functional teams, and conception of programs that ensure their adequately development
- Growth Financing
- Digital Strategy & Effective Business Oriented IT
- Advanced Analytics