Intense innovation by the business sector in developed economies may be the best way, perhaps the only way, to meet grand challenges, Edmund Phelps, winner of the 2006 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences.
Key Factors uses innovation to drive sustainable growth and development for your business. We will help you not only to respond to your current customers or organizational needs, but also to anticipate to the trends and develop ideas, products or services that enable your company to meet future demand quickly and effectively.
We can help you innovate in areas such as:
- Strategic management;
- Management of research and development, including determining the economic viability of R & D projects;
- Management of the development process of new products or services;
- Management of the factors influencing the successful introduction of technological innovations in the market or the company;
- Management of technology transfer between the company and external entities
- Technological supply management;
- Design management to engineering;
- Quality management in products and processes;
- Human resources management.